Who we’re Looking for
- 5+ years in senior management position – industry, service or consulting – business strategy – organizational design – change management – business model innovation – preferably coupled with several years of experience in entrepreneurial projects or leadership positions.
- Experience with a variety of different sectors, incl. industry OEMs, financial services, public sector, NGOs
- Track-record of leading and delivering significant impact on larger scale projects, and ongoing client engagement / development
- Managing multiple work streams and leveraging best-suited innovative methodologies and practices in business evaluation, transformation and creation
- Experience of working with senior internal management in budget and objective setting in alignment with company strategic goals
- Seeking constant personal growth and development and promotes this principle of learning in the organizations he/she consults
- Fluent in English & German, presentation skills, advanced creativity and digital tool competencies
What you will be focusing on
- Expanding your personal integral and systemic capacities to create maximal value for our customer, the team and yourself
- Driving the multi-project management into an intelligent combination of initiatives, projects and tasks towards a common goal.
- Creating target pictures, meaningful narratives and strategic objectives.
- Practicing and implementing agile ways of working.
- Coaching, moderation and workshop facilitation.
What we offer
From day 1, you will be an essential member of our faculty composed of experts and executive coaches with years of experience in consulting and collaborating with Fortune 500 companies. This provides you with unique insights into the economic challenges we will face over the next 2 decades. You will benefit from a wide variety of perspectives across a vast array of academic disciplines, with an essential emphasis on the big picture. Your assignments may include market analysis, business model evaluation, research of competition trends, presentations of clients’ needs, participation in management workshops, writing an expert assessment or preparing a client meeting.
During your time at 1492, you will be assigned a mentor who will support you with frequent coaching. You’ll get regular feedback on your development and performance, a certificate and a letter of reference upon completion of your mission, as well as the chance to continue with us and become a partner.
Excellent English as well as Mac/PC and presentation skills are indispensable basic prerequisites for all applicants.
Traits that we value:
- – Mindfulness, emotional intelligence and empathy.
- – Self-starter capabilities, with a bold, friendly character
- – Leadership potential, flexibility and strong communication skills
- – Creativity, fast learning and structured implementing
- – Loyalty, authenticity and genuine teamwork capabilities
If our work has sparked your interest, please us send your CV and Cover Letter to contact(at)1492.org
The Collective Intelligence
1492 Venture Partners
New School of Business
1492 School of Business GmbH
1492 Berlin Office